Dbs mod probleme

Reaction score
Hello!

I did the installation pretty well i think on my PS3 S! My drone is going less far than before... Sometime im at 5 feest from the drone and he lose signal for 1 sec and when i fly i cannot go really farther than 900 feets. What can i do?

THX J-T

Hello!

I did the installation pretty well i think on my PS3 S! My drone is going less far than before... Sometime im at 5 feest from the drone and he lose signal for 1 sec and when i fly i cannot go really farther than 900 feets. What can i do?

THX J-T
I think you need to contact the manufacturer, they would be of more help then anyone here.

Hello!

THX J-T
Where did you buy the kit from?

Hello!

THX J-T
I wasn't aware that the P3S had Lightbridge-- does it DBS even work on it???

I wasn't aware that the P3S had Lightbridge-- does it DBS even work on it???
No, P3S does not have Lightbridge. It uses Wifi 2.4Ghz for video and 5.8Ghz for transmitter. So there are 2 versions of DBS panel: one for P2V+/P3S and the other for P3A/P.

If you areabsolutely clear that the remote mod went perfect and you used the cables Dbs provided i would contact them and demand an exchange.

I am having the same problem! I just emailed DBS and ask them to advise me on what to do the signal is cutting in and out, my distance has not improved. :(

I am having the same problem! I just emailed DBS and ask them to advise me on what to do the signal is cutting in and out, my distance has not improved. :(
I hope he'll reply to you since I sent 2 emails 4 weeks ago and still no response. Very bad customer support. Good luck!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT