Daytona Beach Area?

I'm new to the pilot thing and I am in Debary (between port Orange and Sanford). Let me know if any of you want to get together and fly sometime.

I’m in Lake Mary. Fly there, Sanford and NSN/Edgewater Area. Would like to fly with others if I know where/when.

I know I can’t get with anybody, but Dunes park with the board walks give a cool perspective of Ponce inlet and the lighthouse. I would love to see a video of that.

Hey Charger69... I'd like to touch base and find out where you are flying.

WV. Rootman - I'm originally from WV too but live in Daytona now (since '90 actually)

Still interested getting together?

Hey there,

I have been meaning to text you but work has been crazy lately, plus I just took my Part 107 Test this week. Would definitely like to find some good places in the area to fly, as you know, is pretty difficult with so many airports and restrictions right around DAB.

Hey there,

I have been meaning to text you but work has been crazy lately, plus I just took my Part 107 Test this week. Would definitely like to find some good places in the area to fly, as you know, is pretty difficult with so many airports and restrictions right around DAB.

d19e187369877db60fa18851824e3afe.jpg
7c1f44121c8c7035b23b7e02e299c059.jpg

St. John’s at Lake Momroe

Anyone in the Sanford Area? Will be flying Sunday. I have a good spot on Lake Jessup.
Hello es, I live in NSB but I travel some and want to find some good lakes with wildlife and parks , things like that. I do a lot of beach shots and even though the blue ish water and white sand are great, I like variety. hence why I have 4 drones.lol

Would like to hear from anyone with strong commerical/content filming reel who is licensed and has own kit based in or near to Daytona Beach for a Branded content shoot in January for Visit Florida!

Lake Mary, Sanford? Anyone can recommend any good spots?
How about where 46 goes over St Johns east of Geneva in the early morning mist. A low shot over the marsh grass in the early morning with the palm trees in the distance. Then an aerial of the channels that the river makes. Maybe catch an air boat and a little wild life, like large white egrets flying below. Yea I know, I'm a little descriptive. LOL

Reactions: Adrian100
How about where 46 goes over St Johns east of Geneva in the early morning mist. A low shot over the marsh grass in the early morning with the palm trees in the distance. Then an aerial of the channels that the river makes. Maybe catch an air boat and a little wild life, like large white egrets flying below. Yea I know, I'm a little descriptive. LOL

That sounds really good, very descriptive! I just got into flying so I’ve been trying to see where I can fly and all I keep seeing is restrictions.

I never checked the maps for that area. Please check first. Ponce inlet might be cool. I know Dunes park would be off limits, but not the beach. You could take off from the beach and fly over the park. All the walkways make cool patterns in the dunes and with the light house in the distance could make some good video. If not the surfers and the fishermen on the jetties with the waves splashing would be good.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik