Davinci Resolve and Applying a LUT

Reaction score
Hi, I am trying to do what was supposed to be a very simple task - applying just one LUT node to one long clip. Whenever I load my clip and I am in the color mode, I right click on the node, and apply the LUT, but when I render the final product, it is obvious the LUT isn't applied to the final cut. I know I am skipping an easy but important step and I guess I just don't know what the hell it is. Any suggestions? Thanks :)

Hi, I am trying to do what was supposed to be a very simple task - applying just one LUT node to one long clip...

I see you haven't received an answer here yet, but following this thread myself. I have tried to replicate the steps above using a free Falcon "709" LUT, and it seems to work fine when outputting to either mp4 or mov at 1080p anyway.

Maybe it has to be a certain type of LUT and/or a certain type of container and codec (about which I know little - mostly Greek or Chinese to me) for your particular LUT to work.

Can you try another LUT, or switch to a different output file type and see if the same thing happens?

Let us know what you discover.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20