Dashware Create Video Error

Reaction score
HELP . . . .
Has anyone else got this error, using Windows7, when trying to Create Video from Dashware?

upload_2017-12-16_20-11-5.png

HELP . . . .
Has anyone else got this error, using Windows7, when trying to Create Video from Dashware?

View attachment 92286
Not sure if I got the same message, but I found Dashware can't handle hi-rez files. I think I had to knock it down quite a bit in Vegas and use the lower rez file when using Dashware.

Yes, same here. 1080p max from what I see. If that is not the issue, then mabey a missing/corrupt codec.

THANK YOU, you were both correct.
I reduced the video quality and it worked.
Thank you for the help !!

I discovered that if you have an audio track embedded with your clip--you can render 4K with dashware. For example, I use Photoshop to render out a clip, which includes an audio track (with no sound). I can then use that 4K clip with dashware to create a video, and I no longer get the error described above.

Reactions: LarBear360
Anyone know of a good converter? I've been using Airdata's csv export with the flytrex format; but my velocity values go to zero every second--like a pulse. Sure enough the exported csv file shows a speed of zero at regular intervals. I tried CSV view from datafile.net; and converted the TXT file. Sure enough, there are no intermittent zero values; like the AirData CSV file had. However, this CSV is in a format that isn't recognized by Dashware.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4