Dashware and FFMpeg error

Reaction score
Has anyone found a solution to the error when attempting to create a video from within Dashware. When I do I get a popup error as shown below.

Image1.jpg

I have been using dashware and had not seen that error. You using a PC or Mac?
Are you copying to your hard drive? are video files bad?

I have been using dashware and had not seen that error. You using a PC or Mac?
Are you copying to your hard drive? are video files bad?
PC running Win 7. Video (Source and destination files both on HD) is fine. I can do anything within Dashware without issues except "Create Video". I can take the Source video in any other video editing SW and convert/edit/create/etc without issue.

Funny I'm running windows 7 also. So check you folder that it is to save the new file to, also check and see how much free space you have on the hard drive. I started checking that after a friend fulled his up

Reactions: BourgeoisSJC
Funny I'm running windows 7 also. So check you folder that it is to save the new file to, also check and see how much free space you have on the hard drive. I started checking that after a friend fulled his up
Well I'll be.... Decided to place the "Destination" in the same folder as "Source" and voila...... It worked :)

Thanks for your input

Well I'll be.... Decided to place the "Destination" in the same folder as "Source" and voila...... It worked :)

Thanks for your input
I am running windows 7 and had the same problem with the error msg. After many hours, I found the problem. when you click on create video and it opens, in the Destination Video Info, I unmarked the 4 "auto" boxes and changed the width to 1920 and height to 1080 and left everything else the same. Voila, it works perfectly now.

Reactions: BourgeoisSJC

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.