Customer Service Is Getting A Lot Better!?

Reaction score
Lately I’ve been having trouble with my p2v and my p3s and both of DJI’s live chat and email services are getting a lot better. It seems they actually care about getting your drone back normal without sending it back in. What’s your opinion on there customer service?

DJI experienced explosive growth which causes many 'growth pains'. This only makes sense that things would improve over time. Additionally, if they can reduce their 'load' that frees up time for other issues which cannot/may not be addressed by the user.

Lately I’ve been having trouble with my p2v and my p3s and both of DJI’s live chat and email services are getting a lot better. It seems they actually care about getting your drone back normal without sending it back in. What’s your opinion on there customer service?
Nope not better at all, more less covering up spills by asking their employees to prelude the internet.
They offer help to just about anyone online posting on youtube, facebook and have a script to bluff them if their products malfunction..

the main malfunction i have explained in details is to do with their remotes disrupting the flight data with aircrafts such as the spark for example, DJI has replaced Inspire 2s for people whos remotes lost contact within 100 meters and the I2 never returned to home but FLEW AWAY., DJI could not find a fault in the pilot or explain what caused it and there for by law sent a new I2 to the customer., this is a law.

I posted the details of a case with the spark showing flight data and all but regardless of the fact that the remote was the issues DJI bluffed the pilot that the flight data shows the spark in perfect functioning order but refused to comment on the remote and alert that sounded off during the incident, why? because it was the remote!!

Customer service are just robots pretending they have nothing to do with the issue, they are basically L1 phone telemarketing employees who are asked to post here and other sites to make DJI smell like a rose when they absolutely stink and dont get me wrong, all companies have their issues.

In any case some retarded DJI member here tried to convince me and the authorities in europe i spoke to that a manufacture of a moving vehicle either by land, sea or sky is not responsible if the vehicle malfunctions and for example FLY'S AWAY into people, the ****** compared the remote malfunction which caused the RTH not to work to a child lock of a car suggesting that DJI can not predict is someone forgets to use the child lock or it malfunctions, well, we know a child lock does not also fly away and car with malfunctioning breaks do and they can hurt someone so this idea of people whether they are DJI employees or literality fanboy morons suggesting such nonsense is out of control and obviously an attempt to protect the companies PR which is sinking very very fast mainly because of the customer support issue.

Is it customer supports fault or are they simply the middle man to people deciding how to make a profit off repairs and faulty remotes causing fly away situations..

If a manufacture can not explain why their product malfunction in fact REFUSES to admit a feature like RTH not working IS indeed a malfunction then this is a sign of desperadoes trying to survive and anyone who DJI does not replace the lost drones and especially corrects the problem should be pissed off as these toys are not cheap at all!

So dont let anyone try bluffing a you with claims that people with fly away issues are making it up to scam DJI when these birds can be tracked down if that is the case...something needs to be done about this if others fell victim to faulty RTH safety features. i remind you that this one drone was only 123m from the remote with 63% battery...no excuse for not replacing it when the flight data got disrupted by a faulty remote while over a lake...i mean if it was too far away it would seem logical but 123m? please gemme a break and be real!

Last edited:
Reactions: Tomas Wangen

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adrie