CrystalSky.

Reaction score
I bought the CrystalSky to replace the Nvidia that repeatedly crashes the app and also overheats in the sun.
Within minutes of using the Crystal it re-booted itself twice before I had taken off.
Maybe Android isn't completely compatible with DJI drones?
My iPad perfect but no HDMI output on it.

First, turn of the WifI receiver if it is turned on.
(you may have to cache maps).

Second, watch this video on how to kill off one of the two DIJGO/DJIGO4 processes that get started by default.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

That fixed most of the problems I had after the recent software/firmware upgrades.

Those two things seem to lead to CPU thrashing and added heat build up. It will run warm, and the little fan comes on all the time.

Reactions: salgiambruno

Second, watch this video on how to kill off one of the two DIJGO/DJIGO4 processes that get started by default.

That fixed most of the problems I had after the recent software/firmware upgrades.

Those two things seem to lead to CPU thrashing and added heat build up. It will run warm, and the little fan comes on all the time.

Thank you so very much for the information and the video, most helpful, informative and appreciated.

I got a 5.5" CS yesterday, I haven't been out flying yet but I was testing connecting to my P3, P4p, I1 and Mavic with the Go4 and Go Apps and so fat I haven't had any screen glitching at all yet. It is a nice and bright monitor. They do have it locked down pretty good as far as apps. I wish I could at least install GS Pro.

I got a 5.5" CS yesterday, I haven't been out flying yet but I was testing connecting to my P3, P4p, I1 and Mavic with the Go4 and Go Apps and so fat I haven't had any screen glitching at all yet. It is a nice and bright monitor. They do have it locked down pretty good as far as apps. I wish I could at least install GS Pro.
I wouldn't consider calling anything "testing" if your not flying it, I would hope all is well 5' from it. :)

I wouldn't consider calling anything "testing" if your not flying it, I would hope all is well 5' from it. :)
Agreed, I went out yesterday with the Mavic and P4P. Flew both with the 5.5 Crystal sky. I'm not a fan of Androids at least running any of the DJI apps, but it did work perfectly no screen breaking up or freezing. I stood out in the bright sun and I had no problem seeing the screen. Flew both the Mavic and Phantom out to 1 mile with full signal bars on RC and video. It's a nice display and would be a whole lot better if it had other apps besides Go. I had a lot of problems the first day I got it but after a firmware update and reset I've had no problems. The 5.5" is a good fit for the Mavic

Glad I decided to stop waiting for one and just got the new iPad Pro 10.5
OK, I'll say it.
I am tired of snarky responses that don't answer or help the poster.
This type of non helpful and critical,snide or cutting comment is becoming the new norm.

It's why people abandon the forum.

I used to read helpful information. That seems to be lacking.

And with all the "like" from this post, it makes me wonder why people are reluctant to post a query.

What a fantastic day flying my old P3pro, its a brilliant craft just as good as my p4 and Mavic. Using the Crystalsky 5" monitor a dream, lifting up Fat Shark goggles to check such a bright screen is brilliant, no more silly blinds. Crystal switches itself on and sets itself to each individual machine upon starting tranny and quad, also now closes down the other dji app running in the background itself after updating it. Delighted.

Reactions: bad karma

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan