Which device for good brightness and low latency?

Weird, I keep reading on the forums about plugging the device in after everything is booted up to apparently reduce lag.

Also, across all other R/C platforms it's usually bad practice to turn a vehicle or aircraft on before turning the transmitter on
I turn on RC ,AC then plug tablet into RC and turn it on.
TX should always be on befotr RX just in case.

Reactions: michael.f8
Weird, I keep reading on the forums about plugging the device in after everything is booted up to apparently reduce lag.

Also, across all other R/C platforms it's usually bad practice to turn a vehicle or aircraft on before turning the transmitter on
I turn both AC and RC on within a second of each other. Then Go 4 will autoload when the RC is connected to the tablet. No problems at all with this routine.

I bought a 2013 google nexus 7 from eBay for about £50 to use exclusively with my P3A. I cleared all unnecessary apps from it and installed the DJI software. It works really well.
I did replace the battery for about £20 but that wasn't totally necessary.

I was thinking of going on aliexpress as they do a 4GB ram 10" HD screen for around £60-£80. Its also running on a quad core processor too. As soon as I get back on track with my money I will take the risk and order one. I bought two phones from that site with slightly lower specs and they run DJI GO and litchi fine with my P3A

I use an 8" Tab A with no problems.
Turn off USB debugging on any Android device you use.
Instructions on You Tube.
Phil,
I also use an 8" Tab A & with your advice I made sure the debugging was off. What could happen if it is left on?

This was what I did...if you have friends or family with a few different tabs try them out as I bought 3 Samsung Tab2's only to find the useless then I tried my old iPad mini V1 useless eventually ended up buying an iPad air & an iPad Pro both are amazing no lag & no more blackouts & disconnecting, and when they disconnect its not from the aircraft its from the USB connection so not good again this was just my experience.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl