Crystalsky question

Reaction score
I ordered a crystalsky with a mounting bracket. Does the mounting bracket come with the usb cable?

Yes it does. It is hard-wired so don't break it.

medium_b54abaa8-5007-4e89-857c-79e0338bb1c1.jpg

Reactions: Advexure
Yes, as @fortnight confirmed, the USB cable is integrated into the mounting bracket. I'm sure you will enjoy your CrystalSky. Safe flying! :cool:

Any word on the Ultras? We are anxiously awaiting our four BTW, I highly recommend Advexure, their team are the best!

Unfortunately no firm word on the status of the CS 7.85" Ultras but they've gotta be just about any day now. We were aware of a possible issue they were facing with a cooling fan but hopefully that has been resolved and things are progressing in a positive direction. We are just as anxious! Much of our team was in Las Vegas this week for InterDrone and while the CS 7.85" 1000-nit models work great, when doing demos with folks looking over your shoulder it would have been very helpful to have 2000-nits of brightness in 110 degree blazing sun. :cool:

Rumor is the Cendence optional clip is compatible with the Crystal Sky RC mount. So if you need to use an iPad for Litchi, Drone Diploy, or other apps, you can.

upload_2017-9-8_22-51-31.png

Reactions: Advexure
Rumor is the Cendence optional clip is compatible with the Crystal Sky RC mount. So if you need to use an iPad for Litchi, Drone Diploy, or other apps, you can.

View attachment 87968

Yes, most definitely compatible. Only thing is the Cendence Mobile Device Holder is Black with a black attachment while the regular CS Mounting Bracket is silver/gray. Other than the color cosmetics, fully functional for those that have a need for third party apps but would still like to have the ability to quickly switch over to fly with CS running GO, GO4 or DJI Pilot.

Tweaked the design and made a short one as well, printed in PETG much stronger.

I will be posting the STL to thingivers shortly.

VKlI4pJl.jpg

zCfYavZl.jpg

SDKeUCEl.jpg

DDiUh0xl.jpg

The longer one, improved overall with stronger shaft

bf8khNQl.jpg

RdhzpmZl.jpg

Reactions: fortnight

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads