Crystalsky 4.3.0 Go app Download

Reaction score
Trying to Download 4.3.0 Go Ap for Crystalsky, just freezes at 0% download. WiFi is strong - works with browser on crystalsky just fine. Anybody have experience to help ? found a link to download 4.3.0 apk, have it on sd card. Don't know how to load - does this work or will it likely cause issues.
Apologize if there is another thread on this - didn't find it.

Well - downloading the go 4 apk to the sd card worked - but now separately - the controller firmware update is stuck at 99% (mavic pro 2 now) definitely a love / hate relationship with dji

Having the exact same issue with both my brand new small Crystalsky and 7 month old large Crystalsky. Was on the phone with DJI support 3 times today with no solution. Reinstalled firmware, restarted, ect... but still can't get the new app 4.3 to download on either device. Just freezes at 0% just like you describe. DJI said they have "escalated" the situation and I should call back in 24-48 hours to get an update. Not very encouraging... Did you ever find a solution? Did you try the apk file? I tried downloading and installing one but it wouldn't work either. Any info is appreciated!

I specifically need the 4.3 version so I can fly my new Mavic 2 Pro. Without being able to update the app the Crystalsky becomes useless for the Mavic 2 Pro.

Having the exact same issue with both my brand new small Crystalsky and 7 month old large Crystalsky. Was on the phone with DJI support 3 times today with no solution. Reinstalled firmware, restarted, ect... but still can't get the new app 4.3 to download on either device. Just freezes at 0% just like you describe. DJI said they have "escalated" the situation and I should call back in 24-48 hours to get an update. Not very encouraging... Did you ever find a solution? Did you try the apk file? I tried downloading and installing one but it wouldn't work either. Any info is appreciated!

I specifically need the 4.3 version so I can fly my new Mavic 2 Pro. Without being able to update the app the Crystalsky becomes useless for the Mavic 2 Pro.
Was able to get the Go 4 4.3.0 apk downloaded to the sd card and moved to the download section of crystal sky. Tapped on it and it loaded - runs but not sure of total success yet. got an incompatible firmware message but it still worked. Now I see there is a go 4.3.4 update available for crystalsky - what fresh hell is this ?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl