created a brick

Did you switch cameras just to find out if that was the problem? Or was one of the cameras bad? At least you’ve got something to fly while you try to figure it out. Maybe somebody’s dart will stick. Out of darts
I switched just to check. I have 2 p4p. But since these birds are having one problem or another, I needed 2 just to make sure I don’t miss a job

Did you try a few different cables just in case?

I actually found that some USB cables did not work! I located which one came with the drone and used that one successfully. Sounds weird since they should all be the same. Welcome to the wacky world of DJI updates, everyone's nightmare.

I actually found that some USB cables did not work! I located which one came with the drone and used that one successfully. Sounds weird since they should all be the same. Welcome to the wacky world of DJI updates, everyone's nightmare.
I tried both of the DJI cables that came with the drones. Same deal with both. I even threw in a few other cables I had for android tablets and phones. No dice.

I had a very similar problem only it stopped multiple times at some other percentage. I finally got a new cable and it worked! If that doesn't work, load DJI Assistant 2 onto another computer and try it from there.

I had a very similar problem only it stopped multiple times at some other percentage. I finally got a new cable and it worked! If that doesn't work, load DJI Assistant 2 onto another computer and try it from there.
So far I have tried all of that except a third older computer. I’ll give that a shot right now

The difference in cables is incredible both in speed and charging and data. But the one that came with the Drone should have worked. Still hoping for you.

Reactions: JoBe

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl