Crazy flight !

"i dont know if i can read them properly but to me theirs no indication why when RTH kicked in bird wanted to land instead of come home."
I don't see "bird wanted to land" on File #3
Rod

i know it doesnt show it, but between A,B and C on that file home is 0 meters away from me whereas its actually 1199m back to me at R.

so A is when i RTH
B is i dont know coz i had already RTH
and C is where i changed to atti coz it wanted to land where it was,1199m away from me.

i know it wanted to land because in GO, after i hit RTH, i got the yellow warning msg that home is 0m away so craft will land.
this all happened very quick(between RTH and switching to atti) but i was kinda worried id loose it because of all the signal issues i was having in this flight so maybe i could have missed something?

Thanks for helping Rod but im writing this flight off as unexplainable from the information available:)

What I see is you lost data a few times, If you loose data long enough, the app starts another log.
The Phantom went to RTH because it lost remote control signal, while you were not picking up data ether. When the data started coming in the Phantom was already headed back to you. So the repeated tip "Returning Home" is displayed because the Phantom is connecting and reconnecting to the app, and updating its status.

In this flight there was only one home point.
You posted before I was done :eek:

"so A is when i RTH", I think it was already returning to you.
"C is where i changed to atti coz it wanted to land where it was"
You switched to Atti?, well that ruins my theory. :rolleyes:
"i got the yellow warning msg that home is 0m away so craft will land" Humm, that should have been in the log. I still believe you.;)

Honestly I haven't been using HD in a while, @Meta4 and others said they where getting more info from @msinger. but some software change in the recent go app and now the uploads fail.

Free online DJI GO & Litchi flight log viewer

I think it would have still returned to you, but my brain hurts now. ;)

Rod

my brain hurts now. ;)

Rod

Haha im with you on that one pal.
one last thing, this was first flight after doing the forced downgrade to 1.5 so needless to say i went back up FW after and have had no issues since.
this FW thing works for some and fcuks with others. so,it aint broke so im not fixing it anymore;)

ill leave it at that bro thanks for everything

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1