Crazy flight !

Reaction score
Greetings from Greece !
Yesterday I tried a short flight near my house...

I had some connection problems ,and the DJI GO recorded different 2 logs for the same flight.. after reviewing my flight data ,in the logs of GO nothing serious recorded ,but the HEALTHYDRONES ,shows change of Homepoint without my will ...

check out :

Phantom Log Viewer - PhantomHelp.com

HealthyDrones.com - Innovative flight data analysis that matters

Is something dangerous,or a glitch of the LOGGING app ?

First Post !
Welcome to the forum!
When the incoming data is lost, the app / mobile device starts a new log, so that would be normal.
Took a very quick look, I will look closer tomorrow.

Maybe somebody else will give you some info before then.

Rod
:)

My concern is the change of Homepoint,did it really happened ? very dangerous if it did :eek:

The original Homepoint is at the first LOG from HDrones,
the second Log shows again another Homepoint that's wrong

It looks like a glitch in Healthy Drones maybe. As you can see from my log viewer, your home point never changed.

Reactions: hexagon
Thanks for replying...
My hope is that,Yes it's glitch of Hdrones,maybe because of the dataconnection lost ...

Maybe @EranSteiner will be able to explain what his log viewer is showing.

Thanks for replying...
My hope is that,Yes it's glitch of Hdrones,maybe because of the dataconnection lost ...
Looked at them both, didn't know your concern was two home points. HD has always done that.:eek:

Rod

Is that true ? It never happened again (amateur,no more than 60 flights so far...) so i was concerned...Thanks
Just to make sure, you played back your flight logs on your mobile device?
Now I'm curious, what happens when you play back the second flight on your mobile.
Anyways, HD has always displayed them that way.

But, "It never happened again" ?
That your flights were split into more than one, I hope that is what you mean, other than that let me know.

Rod

Can anyone explane these flight logs?

happened me before and i never got an explanation. think i was lucky i was able to bring the bird home and hasnt happened since.
im careful when i fly now as when im doing distance i dont just go hell for leather,i go out a bit,stop,wait a few seconds and go some more.
shouldnt be like this but that episode has me like this.
this was first flight after i downgraded FW to 1.5 but went back to 1.6 immediately when i got home.
scared the bejayzus outta me

Can anyone explane these flight logs?

happened me before and i never got an explanation. think i was lucky i was able to bring the bird home and hasnt happened since.
im careful when i fly now as when im doing distance i dont just go hell for leather,i go out a bit,stop,wait a few seconds and go some more.
shouldnt be like this but that episode has me like this.
this was first flight after i downgraded FW to 1.5 but went back to 1.6 immediately when i got home.
scared the bejayzus outta me
Screen shots, doesn't do much good, upload our logs to HD, and when you are viewing your flight, just right of the garbage can, that is a share link, then follow those instructions they will give you a link to share, then you copy and past the link they give you back here or on your other thread.:)

Rod

Screen shots, doesn't do much good, upload our logs to HD, and when you are viewing your flight, just right of the garbage can, that is a share link, then follow those instructions they will give you a link to share, then you copy and past the link they give you back here or on your other thread.:)

Rod
There is/was no logs.thats why i couldnt get an answer. Its like the flight didnt happen according to dji go. And as stated on thread,HD is only a summary. But HD was the only evidence i "had". Deleted and forgotten about at this stage. Thanks all the same Rod

Sent from my SM-A500FU using PhantomPilots mobile app

That was in July, lots of flights since then, All Ok?
Sorry, summery is not very good, did you set up an account on HD, they would still have them linked to you. Are flights on your mobile device now, just wanted to make sure you no can save them to DJI's cloud.

Rod

That was in July, lots of flights since then, All Ok?
Sorry, summery is not very good, did you set up an account on HD, they would still have them linked to you. Are flights on your mobile device now, just wanted to make sure you no can save them to DJI's cloud.

Rod
Sorry Rod i misunderstood you. Thae flights never existed in the hidden log files.the ones i would have sent dji. I have the flight on the cloud allright and can play it back(its 3 different flights recorded for the one flight i made).
But ye,lots of flights since and all ok so im not too worried about it now.only cautious. Thanks Rod

Sent from my SM-A500FU using PhantomPilots mobile app

That's the flights we would want to see, the flights that you can playback on your mobile device.
Upload those to HD, and share them.

Rod

That's the flights we would want to see, the flights that you can playback on your mobile device.
Upload those to HD, and share them.

Rod

is this what youd need Rod? this is all one flight
i dont know if i can read them properly but to me theirs no indication why when RTH kicked in bird wanted to land instead of come home.
I think you can see when i changed to atti straight after initiating RTH coz she wanted to land,but there is no green mark for the new home point in HD or GO.

also,whats the differance between atti and gps atti? is it just gps mode is called gps atti on HD?

"i dont know if i can read them properly but to me theirs no indication why when RTH kicked in bird wanted to land instead of come home."
I don't see "bird wanted to land" on File #3

"I think you can see when i changed to atti straight after initiating RTH coz she wanted to land,but there is no green mark for the new home point in HD or GO."

"there is no green mark for the new home point in HD or GO."
That is correct the home point was still located where you started on file #1

It switching to Atti mode, could be a procedure it does on a following RTH command, goes from GPS => ATTi => GPS. I have seen that on a lot of logs, usually its just after I think Mode 127, I will dig some mine up later.

"is it just gps mode is called gps atti on HD"
Yes for now, I think because the Atti mode uses the barometer, then in GPS mode it is still using the barometer, the P3A/P has the other sensor, that kicks in for indoor flying, and it is used for low flying outdoors, so maybe Atti mode gets turned off. I am just making it up but sounds good.

Rod

Greetings from Greece !
Yesterday I tried a short flight near my house...

I had some connection problems ,and the DJI GO recorded different 2 logs for the same flight.. after reviewing my flight data ,in the logs of GO nothing serious recorded ,but the HEALTHYDRONES ,shows change of Homepoint without my will ...

check out :

Is something dangerous,or a glitch of the LOGGING app ?

Hope you come back and see what you started;)
Crazy flight !

Rod

Reactions: shanek

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31