Crashed!!

Reaction score
I had my first crash after a year of fun. My camera broke off and I have to replace the body shell. I can find the shell online but what piece is needed to fix the gimbal?

The camera is the tough one. Depends if the shaft that goes throught the body to the potimoter was bent or broken. Also if the camera gimbal was bent and damaged. Photos would help and then the users here could point you in some directions.

This is it
image.jpg

I see, the little shaft in the center is a pressed on component. When it's broken like yours is I have seen where users have done repairs using Loctite Epoxy only on the tip of the shaft. I would go to you tube and pull up videos of the phantom gimbel repair. View those and see what others have done. Pictures worth weight in gold. Good luck!

If you need camera work, or any other work done on your PV, PV2, or PV2+, call Mike Holt 530-277-5366 (California). He will fix whatever, or just your camera or do a camera "swap" for $350 (he keeps your old camera). He has been repairing the Phantoms since the 1st one. Tell him "Gary from Chicago" sent you!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers