Crashed P 3 P

Reaction score
Crashed my drone. Need to get a case number from DJI but their forums are all but impossible.

How do I get a case number? When and where do I send.

How do I communicated the issues to get an idea if it is repairable or if it is done and buy another?

Is the P3P still in the warranty period? Do you suspect the crash was caused by an AC malfunction? If the answer to either if these questions is NO it maybe cheaper to repair it yourself or send it off to somewhere other than DJI.

Are you able to post photos and tell us a little more detail about what happened? Will make it easier for people to advise you on options/ likely cost of repair.

DJI won't quote without having the AC for assessment. If it's outside warranty you will need to pay the freight cost both ways. If you decide to go that way just open an online chat from the DJI website and they will assign a case number and send you shipping instructions.

IMG_0432.JPG IMG_0433.JPG

Is the P3P still in the warranty period? Do you suspect the crash was caused by an AC malfunction? If the answer to either if these questions is NO it maybe cheaper to repair it yourself or send it off to somewhere other than DJI.

Are you able to post photos and tell us a little more detail about what happened? Will make it easier for people to advise you on options/ likely cost of repair.

DJI won't quote without having the AC for assessment. If it's outside warranty you will need to pay the freight cost both ways. If you decide to go that way just open an online chat from the DJI website and they will assign a case number and send you shipping instructions.

Tried to chat, new thread and nothing.

Tried to chat, new thread and nothing.
So, is under warranty? Was the crash your fault? If no and or yes you will likely get out of this fairly cheaply (less than buying a replacement AC). Are the ribbon cables to the camera intact (connectors cane off with cable and didn't break the headers off PCB in AC)?

I recently sent my P3P in for broken gimbal arm among other damage. Got my case number by going thru on DJI website. Paid for the repairs, 175 bucks including 90 for labor and it is already on its way back to me. They had it less than 2 weeks. They also paid freight to and from and I am out of warranty so can't figure why they paid freight.

Sent from my XT1650 using PhantomPilots mobile app

So, is under warranty? Was the crash your fault? If no and or yes you will likely get out of this fairly cheaply (less than buying a replacement AC). Are the ribbon cables to the camera intact (connectors cane off with cable and didn't break the headers off PCB in AC)?

Yes still under warranty. Yes my fault. Close quarters, wind gust, drone down.

Ribbon cables in tact. Able to download vid & Pics from drone. Camera moves when battery is turned on. Lights blink yellow.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj