crashed drone P3 Gimbal overload and camera upside down.

Reaction score
posted earlier about my first crash and had some time to do as suggested My camera is upside down and still have the gimbal overload coming up on the app. I tried to re calibrate and still makes strange noises and the hub that the camera rotates on gets really warm.
Sorry trying my best to explain issues and have looked at several video's and other threads and not sure of what to do. I will get pictures this evening and post. Thank you in advance.

gimbal overload is usually due to one or more gimbal axis being bound or jammed up, the fact they are getting warm confirms this. you will need to pull the gimbal apart and see what's jamming it up or binding it up. you will get this message if you leave the gimbal guard on during power up I've forgotten to remove it and done this a few times. look on youtube under Gimbal repair for Phantom 3 standard to help with disassembly and diagnosis

Thanks. I was wondering if I posted this properly. Have not received any replies until now. Thought I might done something wrong in posting or put this in the wrong place. Thanks very much. Tim

Hi all here are some pictures. Thanks to all especially Rod.

Attachments

• IMG_2877.JPG
    IMG_2877.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 611
  • IMG_2881.JPG
    IMG_2881.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 597
  • IMG_2884.JPG
    IMG_2884.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 801
Reactions: RodPad

Members online