Crash video

Status
Not open for further replies.
What was he thinking??

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Whatever it takes to 'get the shot'.......

He's a film maker first, that uses the drone as a tool, the opposite way of thinking as most of us here.....

The advertising he promotes for using the products is self explanatory.

Geez, apple sent him a second iphone 6 cuz he wanted a different color....... samsung and canon boxes randomly showing up on his doorstep with all the latest....

must be nice

What do you think happened to cause the crash? Loss of video signal (since he was under the bridge), situational awareness after getting underneath the bridge? Ideas? That's probably an example where 360 degree obstacle avoidance would work. Top, bottom, and all sides. Try as they might you just can't engineer the human factor out of technology. :)

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

what happened to forward crash assistance?

Well if the crash into the water didn't kill the drone I'm sure the toss into the ground did it in. What an idiot!

Reactions: westlightaerial
lol the guy as some balls, but obviously this show the bad side of obstacle avoidance...

He has several videos, saw his vacation video which wasn't bad at all. Is this a tool for him? Sure. For us it's more like a best friend lol. What is weird is that he cleared the bridge and then crashed into the brush. How did it end up back under the bridge in the water?

Even in his vacation video he throws his p4 into a bag.

On the bright side it shows us that it could take a little abuse even though we love to baby ours :)

Not even gonna watch the video of this no-talent douchebag lest I give him a hit & get bombarded with adds for his lame videos. When Casey went surfboarding in Great White waters I was hopeful that would be the end of him but then I remembered Great Whites don't like the taste of ****...

Didn't take him too long

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I made it about 45 seconds until I saw his mug.

Shame he gets to take up useful air someone else could put to better use.
Please post a warning next time so I don't contribute to this turd's further life support.

This guy is a very talented film maker and he uses the phantom to produce some of his great movies.
He has a blog with millions of followers in YouTube and gets access to every new piece of technology that hits the market.
I'm sure he will get his P4 repaired o a new one very soon.

So much hostility, why is everyone so angry anymore lol. I learned a couple of things from his videos, have nothing to do with his mug or phantom features but more of how user friendly it is for clueless people and how it could possibly hold up some accidental damage

Reactions: Santiego
Millions watch Jerry Springer & Maury Povich. Doesn't mean Springer & Povich are particularly talented it just means there are millions of total losers on the planet who need to get a job & a life!

This guy is a very talented film maker and he uses the phantom to produce some of his great movies.
He has a blog with millions of followers in YouTube and gets access to every new piece of technology that hits the market.
I'm sure he will get his P4 repaired o a new one very soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl