Crash rebuild

Reaction score
I Need to replace the camera antennas Part # 97 the micro connector pulled out of coax wire
the antennas are tucked in besides the battery box. only way I can see is to take it all apart including the board which requires un-soldering the motors and other wires. any input would be helpfull.

You do need to take the shell top off and unscrew the main board and carefully move it to the side . It won't move much but enough .
I haven't replaced any but have removed mine for external antennas . Is a tight squeeze but doable . They are stuck but moving the pads
with tweezers back and forth the pad's came off . I would be sure I looked to where the cables were routed .
If I remember correctly the cables to those pads are different colors and not sure now which goes to which side .
Not really sure that matters except for maybe the lengths are different .

You do need to take the shell top off and unscrew the main board and carefully move it to the side . It won't move much but enough .
I haven't replaced any but have removed mine for external antennas . Is a tight squeeze but doable . They are stuck but moving the pads
with tweezers back and forth the pad's came off . I would be sure I looked to where the cables were routed .
If I remember correctly the cables to those pads are different colors and not sure now which goes to which side .
Not really sure that matters except for maybe the lengths are different .
Thanks for your advice I fixed it yesterday and got some awesome video of harvesting corn. Followed two combines with the front one unloading into a grain bin. The most difficult thing was not to lose all those tiny screws.

Reactions: dirkclod
Thanks for your advice I fixed it yesterday and got some awesome video of harvesting corn. Followed two combines with the front one unloading into a grain bin. The most difficult thing was not to lose all those tiny screws.
That's great to hear Dr. I after my first tear down just started using a towel on my bench so they wouldn't roll off the table and kept them in different spots to remember where they went .
This getting older ain't what's it suppose to be :rolleyes:
Speaking of combines I had a farmer call me to get some video's of them and was gonna call me . Well he called a little late and sent me these .
IMG_4898.PNG IMG_4897.PNG I did get out there and got some of them the next day with another machine but this one was toast FullSizeRender.jpg FullSizeRender1.jpg

Reactions: captainmilehigh
That happens sometimes. Wonder if corn will start popping.
This makes me think of a title for a Post " Whats the most unexpected thing you caught on video." For me It was the tree I got caught in. Not very exciting but unexpected none the less.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj