couple questions transmitter and body screws. naza behavior question.

Reaction score
1. obtained a P1 at a great price, I'm trying to give it an overhaul but the previous owner did not take care when uninstalling the shell screws. need sizing help..
what size thread and length is the leg screws?

2. when i connected the P1 to naza software and watched the main screen, the controller values and x1 jumps around a bit .. I'm sure this is not normal, right? this was after calibrating ... i had a spare p2 controller and tried to bind and pair but the p2 controller will not bind to the p1.. any insight? is the p2 controller not compatible? does anyone have a spare tx ? i need to buy a p1 transmitter but how- need old stock - ? edit: I bought a refurb sr6 controller will update when it arrives..

3. (power down question) when turning off the phantom after landing by holding both sticks down and in the phantom surges instead of stopping power . the only way to kill motors is hold left stick down all the way for a full 10 seconds (if i let go of left stick prior to 10 seconds motors idle up again). what is the proper power down procedure. on my p2 anytime both sticks are held down and center for 3 seconds motors turn off completely.

thanks for the help guys!

1. I don't know. If you are really desperate, I can put a micrometer on them.
2. wedeliver, a member here, may be able to help with the transmitter issues if what you are waiting for doesn't work.

I just snatched this from another thread. Isn't this how your P2 shuts down?
I'm seeing "Immediate" and "'3 seconds".

screenshot_2015-03-29-08-05-42-picsay-png.16239

1. I don't know. If you are really desperate, I can put a micrometer on them.
2. wedeliver, a member here, may be able to help with the transmitter issues if what you are waiting for doesn't work.

I just snatched this from another thread. Isn't this how your P2 shuts down?
I'm seeing "Immediate" and "'3 seconds".

screenshot_2015-03-29-08-05-42-picsay-png.16239
If you connect your phantom to naza assitant and watch the sticks on the screen through the software my values change without touching the transmitter sticks at all.this cant be normal. Imo. If you wanted to help connect yours to naza and tell me if values change without touching the transmitter.

Im wondering if its not stopping because my tx is bad. I can only get it to stop using method 2 and only if its a 10 count.Using Method 1, as soon as I throttle down and csc, As soon as I release the sticks motors startup and idle again. This phantom Was bought for 150$ but im starting to feel like its got some issues, lol. I ordered a sj6 transmitter , hopefuly that will resolve it.. just didnt know the proper shut down procedure on P1

You going to be around in a bit?

1. obtained a P1 at a great price, I'm trying to give it an overhaul but the previous owner did not take care when uninstalling the shell screws. need sizing help..
what size thread and length is the leg screws?
M3x6
2. when i connected the P1 to naza software and watched the main screen, the controller values and x1 jumps around a bit .. I'm sure this is not normal, right? this was after calibrating ... i had a spare p2 controller and tried to bind and pair but the p2 controller will not bind to the p1.. any insight? is the p2 controller not compatible? does anyone have a spare tx ? i need to buy a p1 transmitter but how- need old stock - ? edit: I bought a refurb sr6 controller will update when it arrives..
Original P1 used SR6 PPM tx/rx.
Later P1 and P2 used DJ6 Dbus tx/rx.
P2V/V+ uses PVT581 Dbus tx/rx (5.8 Ghz).
If you had a DJ6, then better option would be to buy a Dbus rx for the P1.
3. (power down question) when turning off the phantom after landing by holding both sticks down and in the phantom surges instead of stopping power . the only way to kill motors is hold left stick down all the way for a full 10 seconds (if i let go of left stick prior to 10 seconds motors idle up again). what is the proper power down procedure. on my p2 anytime both sticks are held down and center for 3 seconds motors turn off completely.
Safest way is to hold down the left stick.
Alternate way is to first hold down the left stick, then move both sticks to the corners.

Reactions: capodrone81
M3x6

Original P1 used SR6 PPM tx/rx.
Later P1 and P2 used DJ6 Dbus tx/rx.
P2V/V+ uses PVT581 Dbus tx/rx (5.8 Ghz).
If you had a DJ6, then better option would be to buy a Dbus rx for the P1.

Safest way is to hold down the left stick.
Alternate way is to first hold down the left stick, then move both sticks to the corners.

fantastic. thank you for your post!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl