Corfu / Greek laws for recreational safe and sensible drone use???

Reaction score
Title pretty much says what I'm looking to find out...

Got a trip booked for Sept and thought about taking P3A for some genuine landscape photography etc.. nothing dangerous, just some safe use away from people with line of site etc.. Basically everything that should be done when flying a drone..

Anyone know of any laws against the above?

Muchos thanks

James

You shouldn't have a problem with your described use. The Greek government have only recently published their final regulations, March 2017 I think, but have not published an official translation into English yet. However, the following website has a decent unofficial translation if you have a few hours to read it, as the Greeks tend to take three pages to write what would be a sentence in other languages.:rolleyes:

| Global Drone Regulations Database

Lol.. I love the Greeks... I've spent more than enough time in Corfu to get to know the locals.. I'm pretty sure no one where I am going would feel the need to make a complaint, if they did I have enough local Greek acquaintances to put anyone's mind at ease.. Corfu is very old-school and still works on who knows what and who etc..
I just didn't know the legality of doing it.

Thanks for the link, I'll have a scan shortly:)

You shouldn't have a problem with your described use. The Greek government have only recently published their final regulations, March 2017 I think, but have not published an official translation into English yet. However, the following website has a decent unofficial translation if you have a few hours to read it, as the Greeks tend to take three pages to write what would be a sentence in other languages.:rolleyes:

| Global Drone Regulations Database
Lol.. I love the Greeks... I've spent more than enough time in Corfu to get to know the locals.. I'm pretty sure no one where I am going would feel the need to make a complaint, if they did I have enough local Greek acquaintances to put anyone's mind at ease.. Corfu is very old-school and still works on who knows what and who etc..
I just didn't know the legality of doing it.
Thanks for the link, I'll have a scan shortly:)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues