Copter Keeps Beeping when Powered ON

Reaction score
Copter came in the mail. Out of the box I powered on & ran the engines, no problem. I linked my old transmitter to my new copter, no problem. Powered copter on and ran the engines, but did not fly. Downloaded the drivers and nazam assistant software & connected my copter to pc & powered on as instructed. Installed both drivers and nazam assistant software and when I opened the assistant software my transmitter commands were not responding on the nazam assisntant. I went to update the nazam software and I rec'd an error. I powered off and powered on and tried again. I received an error plus my copter started beeping really loud and steady. I powered off. I powered back on and the beeping continues immediately with power. I powered off and turned back on a few times, days in between and the copter keeps beeping steady when powered on. I tried to run the engines while beeping & powered on and there was no response with the engines. Keep in mind this copter hasn't flown in the air yet and is brand new. The same exact thing happened with the previous one after I lost my first one and I returned it for another because of this issue and now the second copter has the same issue from a different vender. What did I do wrong, I followed the instructional videos and how do I fix it?

Any help & info is much appreciated..
-d

Any idea why it's beeping & won't respond to the transmitter?

Lights are flashing red & orange back & forth while beeping too. Engines will not turn on in this stage.

Please help..

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl