Controls work but no connection to app, no video

So that confirms what we have been suspecting for a while now. I still think that the USB jack was somehow impacted when you opened the RC on 11/14. Lets us know what you find when you go back in.
Will do.
I have an open in continuity on the main board ribbon. Which I no boubt did when I went in to fix the broken TRH switch (bad plastic), specifically the 5th conductor from the left, which is one of the four in the USB.
So.
Anyone know how to find one on line?
I AM planning on calling DJI tomorrow but If I can fix it by replacing the part, that's a lot more fun :)

These cables are for P3 and not for RC.

I had the exact same problem. I tried everything and it ultimately turned out to be a bad USB port on the video output card. I bought the USB/HDMI upgrade for $99 and everything works just fine now.

Got a RMA. I'll probably have to pay something but it should only be for a new ribbon really should get a new RC shell.

I'd like to thank OSO, Streve, Shockwave, Bob and Alokb... for all the help.
Also: deputy, 480, meta,reed, lutezy, Hjones, bsm, and Chris

Reactions: Oso
Got a RMA. I'll probably have to pay something but it should only be for a new ribbon really should get a new RC shell.

I'd like to thank OSO, Streve, Shockwave, Bob and Alokb... for all the help.
Also: deputy, 480, meta,reed, lutezy, Hjones, bsm, and Chris
All's well that ends well.

Under "repair", No charge. Woo Hoo!
That's great news, especially since you opened your RC. Thanks for the update.

Final note:
My RC has been replaced by a used one which works just fine. Sent in the day before Thanksgiving, received back Dec 3rd.
Excellent service by DJI.
Cheers!

Reactions: Oso and Reed L

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj