Controller question. Futuba upgrade?

Reaction score
So somebody correct me if I'm wrong, but with the P3 upgrading to a futaba will not be possible and arguable not necessary, correct? I like my customizable controller, put a lot of time into that upgrade on the P2. Guess I'm selling that too? Thanks everyone

So somebody correct me if I'm wrong, but with the P3 upgrading to a futaba will not be possible and arguable not necessary, correct? I like my customizable controller, put a lot of time into that upgrade on the P2. Guess I'm selling that too? Thanks everyone

Why sell?
You might need it in the future.

Well pure laziness mostly. If I want to sell my P2 it's easiest to just sell it as is. If I want to keep the futaba around I'll need to reinstall the factory hardware. And who knows if that will go smoothly or not.

Well pure laziness mostly. If I want to sell my P2 it's easiest to just sell it as is. If I want to keep the futaba around I'll need to reinstall the factory hardware. And who knows if that will go smoothly or not.

Ahhh, I see. Makes sense.

It wouldn't be an upgrade.
As well as the RC control up to 2 km, the controller is full of the Lightbridge electronics that carry the FPV video and power the app. Can the Futaba handle that?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic