Controller can’t log in/Network unavailable

Reaction score
I was going to do a photo/video shoot at a local lake. My Phantom 4pro+v2 wasn’t connecting, there was an audio only message, “SD Card is full”, and somehow I logged out. Then I couldn’t log back in because there was no network connection. I went back home and tried to log in but I get a screen indicating “Network Unavailable. Check your internet connection.” The controller seems to be stuck in a demo mode because there is a video advertising the Mavic with a very scenic background. Other than the Mavic video screen (to sign in or sign up), I cannot get any other screens but these:
IMG_2944.jpg

IMG_2951.jpg

Once I press “sign-in” on the “sign in/sign up screen, I enter my email and password and tap “sign-in”. It waits for about 30 seconds then flashes the message: “Network Unavailable. Check internet connection”. Unfortunately, I cannot get ANY other screens so that I may check it. The SD card on controller is plugged in completely.

I turned on the P4Pv2 after I start my controllers I usually do but I don’t see any indication they are connected. The drone’s front lights are solid red, the back lights are flashing white/red.

What do I do now? Is there some sort of reset?? Please help, thank you.

Front always solid red unless turned off,,rear flash red and white is new colour,I can't even find discription for that,,I know solid white is rth is aircraft returning home and flashing white is sending rth command to aircraft,,what colour your other lights,got green gimble light,,what colour link light,what colour is rc lights,,mayby try a reinstall of the app first and see if it makes you log in or come normal...have you tryed to restart your device

I was going to do a photo/video shoot at a local lake. My Phantom 4pro+v2 wasn’t connecting, there was an audio only message, “SD Card is full”, and somehow I logged out. Then I couldn’t log back in because there was no network connection. I went back home and tried to log in but I get a screen indicating “Network Unavailable. Check your internet connection.” The controller seems to be stuck in a demo mode because there is a video advertising the Mavic with a very scenic background. Other than the Mavic video screen (to sign in or sign up), I cannot get any other screens but these:
View attachment 104349
View attachment 104350

Once I press “sign-in” on the “sign in/sign up screen, I enter my email and password and tap “sign-in”. It waits for about 30 seconds then flashes the message: “Network Unavailable. Check internet connection”. Unfortunately, I cannot get ANY other screens so that I may check it. The SD card on controller is plugged in completely.

I turned on the P4Pv2 after I start my controllers I usually do but I don’t see any indication they are connected. The drone’s front lights are solid red, the back lights are flashing white/red.

What do I do now? Is there some sort of reset?? Please help, thank you.
Front always solid red unless turned off,,rear flash red and white is new colour,I can't even find discription for that,,I know solid white is rth is aircraft returning home and flashing white is sending rth command to aircraft,,what colour your other lights,got green gimble light,,what colour link light,what colour is rc lights,,mayby try a reinstall of the app first and see if it makes you log in or come normal...have you tryed to restart your device
I have the P4P+v2 so I’m not using my phone. The Go program is native to the controller’s display. I cannot get into anything else. I did try to use the Go ap on my phone and boot from there but I’m going to have to try that after reviewing instructions. I did notice that when I tried to boot up the p4 from my phone, the front lights were flashing at approximately twice the speed as when I tried to connect with it’s native controller.
It just seems there SHOULD be a reset or sequential button code to resetting everything back to factory settings. I don’t have but 3 or 4 hrs on it, and I have downloaded all footage and stills from the drone, so I’m not afraid of losing anything. I’ll look at it and the forum again after work tomorrow. Thanks

Um I know there's a re set for the p4 not sure if same applys to the v2,some post I just reading say to enable wifi aswell,bit hard to find info but still having a read

Once I press “sign-in” on the “sign in/sign up screen, I enter my email and password and tap “sign-in”. It waits for about 30 seconds then flashes the message: “Network Unavailable. Check internet connection”.
Swipe your finger down from the very top of the screen and you'll be able to connect to your Wi-Fi network.

It looks like you need to relink the RC & drone. Good luck [emoji111]️[emoji256][emoji573]

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan