Continuous beeping after RTH crash

Reaction score
So, I started getting a little more comfortable flying my P4 when it's just around the corner a bit and the low battery warning comes up. No problem, I'm thinking just return to home.

It didn't come back to me. Instead, my son yells to me that it crashed. I find it upside down with the battery popped out completely. Other than that, a couple of the props have broken. Pop the battery back in, push power to check it and get The Beep.

Fortunately it crashed in the snow so there is no damage to the casing. The camera seems fine as well. Now, it only beeps when I turn it on. On screen, it shows that it is ready to fly. Trying to initiate flight only twitches the camera. In the settings, I've noticed that obstacle avoidance can't be turned on, altitude settings can't be adjusted from zero as well.

I'm reluctant to send it to the local support center as they have told me that because this was bought in China the specs are different from here in Japan (doesn't make much sense but...). Could the problem be that there are just a few loose connections inside? Or, could it be something more serious?

Found the problem. When it crashed, the ribbon from power to the flight control ripped. Now to find a new ribbon.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adrie