Constant slow flashing yellow light

Reaction score
So I’ve had my Phantom for a couple years now and it’s worked great. It’s recently been sitting for some time and I got it back out today. I charged my batteries and then setup the Phantom. It started like normal, lights and sounds. I did my normal routine of resetting th gps with the right toggle switch on the remote and then rotated counter clock wise a full 360 and then turned the Phantom so the light was facing up and rotated it another 360. Light blinks and starts acquiring gps signal. Once signal is obtained the light blinks green quickly and then blinks yellow slowly for the rest of the time. The toggle switch on the right corner of the controller is in the middle position. I can start the motors and fly but the light always blinks yellow slowly. Anyone know the problem? I’ve read it may be a communication error between the controller and the Phantom but would I still be able to fly it if there was an error? Any ideas or fixes would be helpful! Thanks everyone!!

Sounds like Safe to Fly but No GPS Signal.

The switch on the right (S1) in the middle position is ATTI Mode which means no GPS. Flip it all the way forward.. LED lights should flash green slowly; safe to fly, with GPS.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic