Connection

Reaction score
Please help my p3s is loosing connection at about 100ft in open fields I've tried several I got another controller with argtek thinking it would improve and no it's the same so I presume it could be a problem on the drone I've checked settings and I'm not on beginner mode and have set altitude at 120m and distance unlimited and it no different I have never crashi or landed heavily thanks for help as always

Please help my p3s is loosing connection at about 100ft in open fields I've tried several I got another controller with argtek thinking it would improve and no it's the same so I presume it could be a problem on the drone
Possibly but doubtful, unless you have introduced new variables but updating FM. If you upload your .txt flight log to the link provided you can see for yourself......It may be only downlink loss, but the data will let you know.

DJI Flight Log Viewer - Phantom Help

Possibly but doubtful, unless you have introduced new variables but updating FM. If you upload your .txt flight log to the link provided you can see for yourself......It may be only downlink loss, but the data will let you know.

DJI Flight Log Viewer - Phantom Help
Ok could this be due to me clearing every thing of sd card and putting back in and using or when I first got drone the dji app said update needed I only done dji app with drone on not sd card or controller do I need leave these update files on st card as I've used different sd cards hope this makes sence

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akinproplumbing