Connection when usb charge only?

Reaction score
When I power up my phone indicates my usb setting as charge only but I have full video..when I switch usb to transfer it drops connection..any ideas samsung phone. Also dealing with calibration req beeping but it wont take it. Thanks....ideas?

You have two separate issues:

When I power up my phone indicates my usb setting as charge only but I have full video..when I switch usb to transfer it drops connection..

So don't switch it to transfer, leave it on charge only!

That's what mine says too and as long as it works I don't care.

Also dealing with calibration req beeping but it wont take it. Thanks....ideas?

After you get a good connection, do the required calibration... or either come back and give more details so someone here can actually help you

The controller for unknown reasons went into the calibration needed constant beeping. Numerous attempts failed when I noticed the percentage markers were very sporadic on the left side up and down stroke...some times zero percent and anywhere from zero to 100 occasionally. At times when hands off I can see the up and down indicate action upwards to 13 percent either up or down.. so I don't know if the stick is a problem or if its software. Contoller firm says 1.9.2 any ideas?

I noticed the percentage markers were very sporadic on the left side up and down stroke...some times zero percent and anywhere from zero to 100 occasionally. At times when hands off I can see the up and down indicate action upwards to 13 percent either up or down.. so I don't know if the stick is a problem or if its software.
It is not uncommon for the RC's sticks and buttons (esp RTH button) to break off of their internal mounts. Check if the left stick is loose or if it is broken internally.

As for the RC calibration, just an FYI that people often forget to complete the calibration with the scroll wheels. In your case, it sounds like a physical issue so I am just adding that info for any other readers who are having trouble with an RC calibration not completing.

The bird and controller were exposed to a very brief sudden shower...more than a sprinkle bit not flooded either. But I take it you feel it is not software related?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
canadiansauna