Connection problems with Android on some remotes

Reaction score
Hi all!
I have two gl300b’s and one gl300c that my Android Tab E will not connect to the DJI GO app now. They did connect about a week ago. The confusing thing about my problem is that they all work well with my iPad mini 2.
I have several gl300a’s that connect just fine with the Android.
The problem controller’s do link up manually with all of my P3P’s.
Any ideas?
Thanks ?

I assume you have already tried putting other running apps to sleep on the Tab E. Especially any other flight apps like Fly, for a Mavic Mini? Or litchi, GO4, Put them to bed, maybe. Don’t know what to do next.

Forgot that might not be the same on android. That’s what I had to do on my iPad before I upgraded.

Hi Capt KO! I did. Before I could even get the Tab E to work properly, I had to go through a process that I found on this forum strictly for Android device’s. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the Go app and went back through the steps for setting up the Android. Works with my other controllers, just not these 3 remotes. The Android is dedicated only for my drones. My iPad mini 2, is used for everything. It works good without disabling anything! That’s part of my frustration. Thought it was bad USB boards, but if that was the problem, I would think that any device would not work.

Ya, me too! I prefer the larger screen and the better performance on the Android. Until I get it figured out, I’ll just use the iPad when I want to use those remotes. Thanks for your input Capt!

Reactions: Capt KO
Well everyone, I have the problem solved! Turned out that for the gl300c and gl300b to work the Samsung Tab E , I had to install an app called Samsung Smart switch. It must have changed something when the tablet got an update to the current version.
Also I need to turn on the remote controller first, then DJI GO automatically starts, then power up the a/c. Now they all work. The strange thing is, all the gl300a ‘s I have would work without the new app. But I’m a happy pilot once again ???.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.