connection issues for P4 RC to samsung galexy Tab A

Reaction score
Hi my name is Kerry, i am a newby to the P4. I have been having connection issues for P4 RC to samsung galexy Tab A. I have enabled the developer mode and have enabled the USB debugging, but still no conne tion. I can connect to my Samsung galexy S5 following the same i structions. Can anyone please advise me? Is there something else I should do?

Is there a pull down option on display device when usb is plugged in? If so, change option to another instead of "Charge only". Also try pulling usb out then back in.

I use a Samsung Galaxy Tab A. Make sure DJIGo App "is not" set for default. I use both Litchi and DJIGo. I first power on my remote "without" it plugged into the tablet. After the remote is powered on, then I connect my Usb cable from the remote to the tablet and a message appears on the tablet that asks me which App I want to use. I select one, then click on "Just Once" so it doesn't set that App to default. After my App is up and running, I then power on my P4 and everything works fine. If you start with your controller connected to the tablet, it won't work for some reason, but if you use the same order I tried to explain above, it works great.

I also have been using a Tab A for both my P3 and my P4 and have had to "startup" exactly how DnA_Pappas describes it. For some reason, I can follow the standard startup on the P3, but not on the P4. Go Figure. This is if I'm using either DJI Go or Litchi apps. This process tends to be a bit of a pain, but it works. Enjoy the air.

Reactions: Kerry Angilley
I use a Samsung Galaxy Tab A. Make sure DJIGo App "is not" set for default. I use both Litchi and DJIGo. I first power on my remote "without" it plugged into the tablet. After the remote is powered on, then I connect my Usb cable from the remote to the tablet and a message appears on the tablet that asks me which App I want to use. I select one, then click on "Just Once" so it doesn't set that App to default. After my App is up and running, I then power on my P4 and everything works fine. If you start with your controller connected to the tablet, it won't work for some reason, but if you use the same order I tried to explain above, it works great.
Thanks for your reply. We will give it a go.

My tablet must have the DJI Go4 app as the "default" so I don't have the option to choose Litchi app on start up.

when the controller is tuned on and then the USB cable is plugged in to the tablet ... the screen automatically goes to DGI GO4

I can't seem to find where I can disable the auto load of the "default" DGI GO4 app. .... I have looked everywhere I can think ... so ... any help would be greatly appreciated

I ended up "uninstalling" DGI GO4 app and then re-installing it.

It now works as it should when the USB cable is plugged into the tablet

Thanks for your help ...

Everything happens exactly the same when I try to use my galaxy tab A with either DJI go or Litchey it asks me which one I want to use I select either or the screen comes up, but it will not connect to the aircraft. Anyone have any ideas?

Try this sequence at startup. Power on the AC.. Power on the remote.. Start the app.. Wait for the app to show, then plug in the cable. This is the only way I can get mine connected.

Try this sequence at startup. Power on the AC.. Power on the remote.. Start the app.. Wait for the app to show, then plug in the cable. This is the only way I can get mine connected.
Just tried it aircraft disconnected. Frustrating
I ended up "uninstalling" DGI GO4 app and then re-installing it.

It now works as it should when the USB cable is plugged into the tablet

Thanks for your help ...

I was just messing with Litchi and Go4. When I would try to connect with Go4 I had to go to settings and clear the cache for Litchi and Go4. Then I restarted the controller and then it connected. Ymmv

My problem is when i try to connect to the internet with the belong .... it asks for a password but i have no idea what password it requires .
I have tried all passwords from sihning on to dji g0 app to the router password with no luck
Does anyone know what password it it requesting please

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4