connecting to Naza-m v2.20

Reaction score
hello everyone i have a Dji Phantom fc40 fpv and i have managed to make it fly nice and smooth but i have tried to connnect to the assisstant software Naza-m v2.20 but when i put in the Micro-usb cable the first time it said that i didn't have a driver to run the device because i forgotten to install Naza-m but when i installed it i could not connect to the quadcopter. What am i going to do???????? i am sorry for my bad english...:):):):):):)please help me i need to program f/s:)

Some models just wont connect for some reason and nobody has ever got to the bottom of why.

Dunno if this is any help and i know its an old post, but….
Tried to connect my FC40 to computer running windows 10…..
No good, driver not recognised / device not recognised
windows 8…
Driver hung on install / recognised as DJI device but no good.
windows vista…..
works like a charm….
The moral here appears to be to keep a windows vista laptop around….. or dual boot to vista on your mac…. :)

Had simular issue with my fc 40 connected when i first got it then wouldnt connect,just kept trying till the last time i pluged the usb cord into it and it mad a click noise and connnected..so im guessing in my case it was a connection problem.

I can pull up Naza Screen shows an active connection on phantom, but not on the screen..

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rockymountaincaptures