Connecting Dji Go to RC (or just how do I get live feed and other information)

Reaction score
Hi,

so I've got to try Phantom 3 Pro. Everything works fine, AC connects to RC, I can fly the AC, I can move the camera etc. The problem occurs when I try to connect my phone (Xperia Z1 running Android 7.1, rooted lineage os 14.1) to RC. Phone charges but Dji Go app doesn't detect the AC and only shows Camera button for Inspire 1, rest of ACs are "How to Connect". I've relinked the AC+RC like 3 times already. I have no idea what firmware is installed on AC and RC - they connect though.
There is no box to select default app when I connect the USB. I can only change it's modes (charging, MTM, PTP).

Also, the camera LED is blinking red iirc.

Thanks for any help in advance as nothing has worked so far :/

Last edited:
Hi and welcome

Did you tried some other USB cables ?
Maybe try to enable or diable the debug mode of the USB? (Go app, Me page and the gear at top right, I see on my Tab S2 that it is not enabled, but who knows?)
Maybe somebody using that phone will have more ideas, seems it has been reported as working.

Hi and welcome

Did you tried some other USB cables ?
Maybe try to enable or diable the debug mode of the USB? (Go app, Me page and the gear at top right, I see on my Tab S2 that it is not enabled, but who knows?)
Maybe somebody using that phone will have more ideas, seems it has been reported as working.

Yup. I've tried these and those cables. I've seen more people are having similar issues.

Yup. I've tried these and those cables. I've seen more people are having similar issues.
Did you have a possibility to try with another phone or tablet?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jakob08z