Can't connect to Samsung s6 or Samsung Tablet

Reaction score
I have a P3P and a Samsung S6 and Samsung Tablet and finding connecting to either is almost impossible!

I run Litchi and have deleted Dji Go

I power on the RC then the P3P and then connect the phone or tablet. Sometimes it will connect first time, other times only after I select usb mode to Rndis and sometime not even then.

I have a 2 brand new samsung usb cable that I use.

Even if it does not connect, I can still control the aircraft ( ie, start stop motors or move the camera)

If it does connect, the video feed stops after a min or two and I can not "see" what the camera is looking at. There is no indication on the screen that I have lost connection, just that the video remains frozen. I have to bring it back, land, and try to reconnect.

As far as I know I have the latest firmware on the phone, the app and the P3P.

Can anyone help? Why am I loosing the video feed?

Thanks
John

Reaction score
Do you still get the info like height, battery, sats, etc... if so it could be a ribbon cable problem to the camera. Have you checked that's it's not damaged or disconnected

Reaction score
Are you in developer mode in both devices ?
if you search we have a "What Tablet" thread, loads of information about these issues in there.

Reaction score
I have a P3P and a Samsung S6 and Samsung Tablet and finding connecting to either is almost impossible!

I run Litchi and have deleted Dji Go

I power on the RC then the P3P and then connect the phone or tablet. Sometimes it will connect first time, other times only after I select usb mode to Rndis and sometime not even then.

I have a 2 brand new samsung usb cable that I use.

Even if it does not connect, I can still control the aircraft ( ie, start stop motors or move the camera)

If it does connect, the video feed stops after a min or two and I can not "see" what the camera is looking at. There is no indication on the screen that I have lost connection, just that the video remains frozen. I have to bring it back, land, and try to reconnect.

As far as I know I have the latest firmware on the phone, the app and the P3P.

Can anyone help? Why am I loosing the video feed?

Thanks
John
I would re-install and test it using GO if only to eliminate any hardware issues. I recall reading something about Litchi and Samsung requiring some special work-arounds.

Reaction score
Do you still get the info like height, battery, sats, etc... if so it could be a ribbon cable problem to the camera. Have you checked that's it's not damaged or disconnected
No, I can still fly the drone but everything is visual. No info on the phone as it all freezes

Reaction score
Are you in developer mode in both devices ?
if you search we have a "What Tablet" thread, loads of information about these issues in there.
Yes, Am in developer mode. Although if I select RNDIS as the usb connection it often defaults back to MTP

ianzone

LONEWOLVE
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Yes, Am in developer mode. Although if I select RNDIS as the usb connection it often defaults back to MTP
Was just reading and I remember on my p4 just recent,,this tab A device and when I first had set up issue mine would not conect to app until late I had set it on T I,,this when MTP not avaliable, now after reading your post to get ideas I notice mine set on ""none"",,,as yours does mine also returns to this setting when trying to select,I remember I could change it before,,my developer option is off,,,does the camera get over hot when on for that short period,,,is this drone new,,,have you tryed a decent sd card in it,,can't not say it device cause I use Samsung aswell and have worked good ,this going to bug me all night now so I be thinking
Screenshot_20180914-203954.jpg

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DJIPhantom3SE_danish