Concerns all, FAA press release…

dirkclod

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
100%pass here too,,,to easy,,now I need a decent drone to fly lol..my only recent passed things was a police car,,,opps sorry officer thought he wanted a race :):)hey is this test valid in NZ ?
Screenshot_20210623-212248_Gallery.jpg

Yes BIG BROTHER commands you to do so,coming next.....IDs to cross county lines and another state!!! Oh don't for get your shot card

This is a FAA thing. No idea what other agencies are doing. @BigAl07 can confirm it but I would think not Ian.
Ah oh well good souvenir, I'm sure we get it soon,,thanks

I had it printed so I can frame it..
I might turn up one day so at least i be allowed to fly

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: dirkclod
Ah oh well good souvenir, I'm sure we get it soon,,thanks
You're crazy, Ian! Lol. Just be you.

I don't think the police will keep up with everything. Just another idiot test that makes more bureaucracy. You can't fail. How many does this make now? How many are really going to take it, besides people on this forum who care about doing things legit? Just make it part of getting the license period. Make it so it is possible to fail and you have to work to pass it or no license. It undermines its legitimate purpose that you can't fail.

You're crazy, Ian! Lol. Just be you.

I don't think the police will keep up with everything. Just another idiot test that makes more bureaucracy. You can't fail. How many does this make now? How many are really going to take it, besides people on this forum who care about doing things legit? Just make it part of getting the license period. Make it so it is possible to fail and you have to work to pass it or no license. It undermines its legitimate purpose that you can't fail.
I agree and also agree if your not on any forums that make folks aware let alone to even register. Untill its mandatory when you buy
a drone to be aware of this stuff I really don’t see any test mattering. ?‍♂️

Pretty simple. Took about 10 minutes. Printed my cert.
So I guess I fold the 8x10 sheet and carry in my bag. So what if someone doesn't take the test?
Mine printed in the size of a credit card... keep one in each drone case.

Took me long enough to get around to it. Done

Can see that it’s a good thing too. Oddly, I don’t see as many drones around locally as in previous years. Either bored or smarter pilots I guess. ?enjoy

100%pass here too,,,to easy,,now I need a decent drone to fly lol..my only recent passed things was a police car,,,opps sorry officer thought he wanted a race :):)hey is this test valid in NZ ?View attachment 122337
There's a whole different system there. They don't differentiate between hobby and commercial, you need to pass an exam with a local club. Stay 5km from airfields of all kinds and you can fly.

Yes BIG BROTHER commands you to do so,coming next.....IDs to cross county lines and another state!!! Oh don't for get your shot card

You must not have a state issued Drivers License . . . no difference than requiring every UAS operator to get a minimal amount of FREE and ONLINE training... I see how that could be a hard thing to get for some... NOT!

Reactions: dirkclod
You must not have a state issued Drivers License . . . no difference than requiring every UAS operator to get a minimal amount of FREE and ONLINE training... I see how that could be a hard thing to get for some... NOT!
Crap sorry I missed that post BA or you wouldn’t have had to qoute
him ?

So if I now visit the USA (not that I intend to in the foreseeable future) I can fly anywhere within the guidelines laid down by this legislation?

Attachments

• IMG_8827.jpg
    IMG_8827.jpg
    4.7 MB · Views: 68

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic