Compass Error and floating horizon Phantom 4 Pro

Reaction score
Hi guys. How to deal with compass error? I'm tired of this mistake. The calibration does not help. Who solved the problem? (Sorry for my English)

The error appears immediately after take-off. How can I fix this? I think I somewhere magnetized both compasses. Or replace the compasses with new ones? =(((

The error appears immediately after take-off. How can I fix this? I think I somewhere magnetized both compasses. Or replace the compasses with new ones? =(((
The issue is probably not a problem with your compass.
It is most likely due to the spot where you are trying to launch your Phantom and the compass is telling you about the problem.
Never launch from steel or reinforced concrete surfaces.

The issue is probably not a problem with your compass.
It is most likely due to the spot where you are trying to launch your Phantom and the compass is telling you about the problem.
Never launch from steel or reinforced concrete surfaces.

Thank you. But I flew on Ph4 in different places (forest, field, near the lake) Compass error was everywhere. How to remove the magnetization of the compass?

I found on the Internet a device for demagnetizing compasses. It's called a Cfixer. Someone used this device? Does this device help?

If you're getting the compass error message all the time it is probably time to send it in for service. After reading some of the crashes immediately after compass errors, I wouldn't fly the aircraft until that is fixed. Just not worth the risk of losing the aircraft.

If you're getting the compass error message all the time it is probably time to send it in for service. After reading some of the crashes immediately after compass errors, I wouldn't fly the aircraft until that is fixed. Just not worth the risk of losing the aircraft.

There are no authorized repair services nearby. I do not have time to give the PH4 for repairs. I ordered a device for demagnetizing DJI compasses - Cfixer. Waiting for delivery. Later I'll write whether it helped or not

There are no authorized repair services nearby. I do not have time to give the PH4 for repairs. I ordered a device for demagnetizing DJI compasses - Cfixer. Waiting for delivery. Later I'll write whether it helped or not
"There are old pilots and there are bold pilots,but there are no old bold pilots."

"There are old pilots and there are bold pilots,but there are no old bold pilots."

I received the Cfixer. The other day I will conduct tests. I will describe everything in detail.

20757870_m.jpg

80c4850e44fdcc0fdaa0c61e3626ac7b-full.jpg

Reactions: Oso
Ok, let us know what happens.

I tested the cfixer. Guys. It really works. It really helps. It clears the compass error. Removes the magnetization of the compass. After applying the cfixer the quadrocopter starts to fly in a straight line (without deviations from the set course). Cfixer solved the problem tilted horizon when making turns. I'm happy. I thought it would not help, but it helped.
I used these video instructions.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Thank you all and good flight =)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.