Compass calibration

Reaction score
Suddenly today, for no apparent reason, I cannot calibrate the compass my PV2 in the vertical axis.
I get the green lights when I rotate on the horizontal, but when I rotate on the nose down vertical axis, it's all red flashing LEDs.
I have calibrated the compass many times prior to today with no problems.
Anyone know possible cause and solution?

Suddenly today, for no apparent reason, I cannot calibrate the compass my PV2 in the vertical axis.
I get the green lights when I rotate on the horizontal, but when I rotate on the nose down vertical axis, it's all red flashing LEDs.
I have calibrated the compass many times prior to today with no problems.
Anyone know possible cause and solution?

Try a new location.

Exposed to magnetic field in transport ( car speakers )?

Hook up to assistant to see if values in range.

Tried various locations. No magnetic fields close to drone
I did hook up to assistant, but I am not sure exactly where to find compass values and what the range should be. I can find nothing in the manual concerning dji assistant compass values. Can someone point me in the right direction?

Last edited:
Tried various locations. No magnetic fields close to drone
I did hook up to assistant, but I am not sure exactly where to find compass values and what the range should be. I can find nothing in the manual concerning dji assistant compass values. Can someone point me in the right direction?

When you're in the assistant on the proper tab for compass eval. there's a "?" in a little bubble near the upper part of the tab/page/etc. If you hover the mouse cursor there you'll see values.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues