Compact backpack recommendations?

Reaction score
not really going for the ninja turtle look lol. Would love to know if there are compact backpacks available for the pro..

You can find a list of backpacks that'll fit the P4P here.

I use the Manfrotto D1 and the Think Tank Helipad
Same as the Think Tank "Airport Helipak"? If so I have one too and love it...typical TT high quality and attention to detail...I have 3 others from Think Tank and they've lasted for years and many assignments around the world...

I am getting a TT Helipak (**** the auto correct). I am not sure the Phantom fits into any backpack I would call "compact".

I opted for the Smatree DP3000, Amazon $59. Very impressed.

Smatree-SmaPac-DP3000-Backpack-Bag-for-DJI.jpg

Reactions: FunN4lo
Many people love the (recently slightly improved V2) PolarPro Drone Trekker.

it fits a 15" laptop plus tablet... that was very important to me.

lifetime warranty, very good customer support.

10% coupon off on their website now. Was $99 yesterday (cyber monday) but may have gone back up.

I ordered mine yesterday for $90 + tax as i am in CA. sweet.

You can find a list of backpacks that'll fit the P4P here.
5.11 rush backpack is a great DIY drone backpack that needs a custom foam insert, but if done right, it offers great protection. It's great for hiking , but it's pretty large.

I am getting a TT Helipak (**** the auto correct). I am not sure the Phantom fits into any backpack I would call "compact".
You will love the TT Helipak. I've had mine for a year now. I've tried 4 different backpacks (ProCraft, Polar Pro Trekker, Chinese Cheapy) and the TT Helipak is my favorite for size, materials, reconfigurability, and pure quality. Nice pack. I bought mine at the IDE show last year, which is coming up soon, Dec 10th at LA Conv Ctr.

Many people love the (recently slightly improved V2) PolarPro Drone Trekker.

it fits a 15" laptop plus tablet... that was very important to me.

lifetime warranty, very good customer support.

10% coupon off on their website now. Was $99 yesterday (cyber monday) but may have gone back up.

I ordered mine yesterday for $90 + tax as i am in CA. sweet.

Didn't know there was a V2 Polar Pro trekker? I too ordered one on the cyber Monday deal..looks the goods.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers