Clicking noise during playback P4P+

Refreshed twice? Not sure I understand?
I am somewhat intelligent, yet ignorant.
Sounds like the same problem!
when updateing, i think when update was done, there was a square with refresh and another square beside that had another option, i clicked on refresh and when that was done, the two squares came up again, i clicked refresh again.

Sorry i cant give better help, im computer stupid and almost memoryless!!

Has this problem been solved?
I have the same fault with my p4p+.

The clicking noise is only heard on the video playback and sometimes on just part of the playback.
It's nothing to do with microphone because that is only on the controller.

Any ideas?

Yup, sounds exactly the same. I've put it on the back burner. Totally unusable.
Keep the thread going my friend!

Hmm, I need to investigate just what is going on.

On this occasion I was viewing the video from the controller. The noise was constant. But when I loaded the video to Movie it was gone. (No sound at all).
However, this clicking noise has been heard on iMovie playbacks before.

I tried switching off the down sensors and relaunched the drone, recording about the same length movie and on playback (using the controller), I thought I'd solved the problem but about half way through the video, the clicking started again.

I will do more check runs this week to try and solve it, otherwise it's going back to the store.

Reactions: K Henry
Well I know it's nothing to do with the sensors. On or off made no difference except that when they are off, the drone wouldn't hold its height and even veered to the side a couple of feet when it's usually rock steady.

I did two flights early this morning but haven't seen the playback yet.

My initial thought on the clicking sound was the sticks returning when I move them to full and release them back to center. This my be where the clicking is actually coming from. I'll test this tomorrow and let you all know what I find.

The noise occurs when you play the cached (low quality) video on the p4p plus controller, it started on controller firmware version V01.02.00.00, (i had to turn off audio recording from the app to mute the annoying clicks)

Today i installed V01.02.01.00, will test later on this week

Thanks Brimba.

That would match my problem.
Todays recording suffered th same noise on the controller playback but not on iMovie or Quicktime Player.

I am already using Ver. 01.02.01.00 so don't expect a fix from that.

How did you turn off audio recording?

To turn off audio recording in plus controller, go to settings (upper right corner (...) , select the 3 dots (...) at the bottom and turn off record audio in video cache (in Dji go 4 V01.02.01.00)

To turn off audio recording in plus controller, go to settings (upper right corner (...) , select the 3 dots (...) at the bottom and turn off record audio in video cache (in Dji go 4 V01.02.01.00)

Thanks again Brimba. Your a star.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94