Clicking noise during playback P4P+

Reaction score
The clicking started after one of many updates. Click click click makes the sound recorded unusable.
Who's got a fix...or is this the way it is for everyone?
Ugh.

Reactions: Inception
The clicking started after one of many updates. Click click click makes the sound recorded unusable.
Ugh.
P4's don't record sound. Are you talking about the iPad recording during a live feed? Need more detail what you're talking about.

P4's don't record sound. Are you talking about the iPad recording during a live feed? Need more detail what you're talking about.
PS4+ RECORDS SOUND. The "+" is the built in screen and audio.
Click, click, click!
Thanks for trying.

Why would you even want to record sound? Seems like a huge waste of media to me. JMO

Why would you even want to record sound? Seems like a huge waste of media to me. JMO
I can see audio being useful for family or personal videos, but your right, most the time it's not something I would use. The audio would be useful if you were reviewing a product, so I can see sometimes it being useful. I've heard of this clicking before but it wasn't on a P4P+, seems it involved an iPhone mic picking up this noise from the gimbal when nearby, within a few feet, or something like that.

OK, now we know you're using the P4+ controller, that helps. I guess I missed that in your thread title, or it was updated. So the + records your voice while flying, always?
Was not updated, click click click. it records your voice while in flight. I don't know what else to say my friend.

I can see audio being useful for family or personal videos, but your right, most the time it's not something I would use. The audio would be useful if you were reviewing a product, so I can see sometimes it being useful. I've heard of this clicking before but it wasn't on a P4P+, seems it involved an iPhone mic picking up this noise from the gimbal when nearby, within a few feet, or something like that.
Click, click, click...its not from any surrounding sound, certainly not from the gimbal which would be no where near the controller. I am fairly intelligent, without a clue. It all started after an update.
It really isn't important to me at this time, but it isn't right and need to fix it so I can sleep. lol.
Thank you for your reply, Keith

yes, but it isn't right. Recording personal notes can still be done, it will be clicking in the background.
I try to be a perfectionist...this is killing me lol. Needs to be fixed someday.
Thank you for your response in caring to help a fellow pilot!

Ugh.
Yep vps click (mechanical sonar) recently before takeoff i had mad clicking sound,even audible to people within 5ft,not know why or how but has only done once,try with vps off ,i did post about it but never really found out cause,but did only happen once,thankfully,strange to because this clicking is only really heard by animals because of pitch,(good for whales ),still to this day i think vps bit odd because sometimes on landing,it not really want to land,goes up a bit then back down,like it dont want to land on some surfaces,mayby use a dictator phone or something to record notes and turn record with sound off on p4

Yep vps click (mechanical sonar) recently before takeoff i had mad clicking sound,even audible to people within 5ft,not know why or how but has only done once,try with vps off ,i did post about it but never really found out cause,but did only happen once,thankfully,strange to because this clicking is only really heard by animals because of pitch,(good for whales ),still to this day i think vps bit odd because sometimes on landing,it not really want to land,goes up a bit then back down,like it dont want to land on some surfaces,
it's a reasonably loud clicking. Not a sonar sound, like a loud electrical click. Thanks my friend!

it's a reasonably loud clicking. Not a sonar sound, like a loud electrical click. Thanks my friend!
Yip mine was loud to ,loud enough to hear over props ,thats when i shut down and discover,um any odd smells of shorting ,since you mention electrical,,have to put me thinking cap on now got me stumped of what could click inside,i go have a look on uncle google if i find something else i post

However, after thinking a moment after that last post, I could be wrong, but the audio from what I assume is a mic input on the device would never pick up VPS click at a long distance. Close in sure it might.

However, after thinking a moment after that last post, I could be wrong, but the audio from what I assume is a mic input on the device would never pick up VPS click at a long distance. Close in sure it might.
Yeh i agree after more thinking ,almost sound like a static interference noise he might be picking up on coming off something

I have to ask,do you wear a watch,not being funny just iliminating things
Good one. :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy: LMBO, No offence to K Henry......

Yip mine was loud to ,loud enough to hear over props ,thats when i shut down and discover,um any odd smells of shorting ,since you mention electrical,,have to put me thinking cap on now got me stumped of what could click inside,i go have a look on uncle google if i find something else i post
It can only be heard when played back, not when flying.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4