Clemson's "Death Valley" on a very windy day!

Reaction score
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

The stadium was empty and not many people around. I had permission from the FAA / Nearest Airport. It was a windy day 14 mph gust to 17 so I didn't feel comfortable flying out over the field. I did good to get what footage I did. I just thought it was an interesting shot and was posting for any possible Clemson fans. Sorry you didn't like it.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Never said I didn't like it... just wished you went in the stadium is all... and for a place like that you should still ask permission from someone at the stadium. If the wind was that strong and you lost control of your bird it could have landed in the stadium... try asking security to get it for you...

I called Security and they never answered. Another reason I stayed out of the stadium.

At least you tried then, and stayed away, good idea... still would have been cool to get over the stadium... ;) When it gets warmer I got permission to shoot aerials of a local short-track race track, can't wait to see what I get...

Reactions: beamerbuilder1
I have a few friends with connections @ Clemson. I may attempt it again in the Spring and hopefully next time get permission to actually fly from the field. [emoji106]

Reactions: kenjancef

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.