Classifieds

Reaction score
Was wondering, do the classifieds get much action for buying and selling? I put up a complete P3P with tons of extras and not a single offer...getting ready to move it to Ebay. Just curious.I have no asking price so it's not a matter of being priced too high. Thanks

Was wondering, do the classifieds get much action for buying and selling? I put up a complete P3P with tons of extras and not a single offer...getting ready to move it to Ebay. Just curious.I have no asking price so it's not a matter of being priced too high. Thanks
Hmmm... No asking price. Do you think that could be the reason you've had no response??.

Classified section is read by many forum members who would like to get parts or used phantoms from others. All are aware of the real prices and thus expect a good price.

You should quote the price.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

I didn't realize make an offer wasn't a viable option here. As for being scammed I left my ebay information there, 18 years 2000 transactions with 100% feedback. I will be listing on ebay tonight and let an auction take place and the market can dictate the price. I don't know what the gear is worth used so that is why I did the best offer thing. Thanks.

Classified section is read by many forum members who would like to get parts or used phantoms from others. All are aware of the real prices and thus expect a good price.

You should quote the price.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots
I assume if anyone was interested they'd have contacted me...to either make an offer or discuss...thanks.

eBay's fees are definitely steep, but it's a good trade-off for how easy it is to sell drones there. With a good eBay reputation like that, you should have no trouble selling there.

Reactions: bkushner
I would expect that you should get $700 but still for eBay, I would just start it out at $1 dollar with no reserve because with your rating you will get a great return.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl