Christmas Tree Fly by

Very cool! Nicely done! Merry Christmas!

Reactions: odannyj
Nice shots! I really enjoyed watching this video. Did you notice those backwards driving cars?

Last edited:
Nice shots! I really enjoyed watching this video. Did you notice backward driving cars during editing?
He reversed some of the footage in post, which remains unnoticeable, unless people walking or moving cars are also in the same scene. Nice video, though. Never would have noticed the backwards driving cars, if I hadn't already been engaged enough to watch to the end! :cool:

Reactions: odannyj and OOO
Nice shots! I really enjoyed watching this video. Did you notice those backwards driving cars?

Yea I knew about but had no choice since I wanted to land and reverse those clips since I didn’t record them properly, in fact I notice before I already exported the file and had to go back in the editor Funny tho

Reactions: OOO and GadgetGuy

Freaking awesome yea I notice before post but had no choice since didn’t have any more footage

Freaking awesome yea I notice before post but had no choice since didn’t have any more footage
I figured maybe it was shot in Australia. The already drive on the wrong side of the road, and their toilet bowls spin water in the wrong direction, so maybe they all drive backwards, too! :p

I figured maybe it was shot in Australia. The already drive on the wrong side of the road, and their toilet bowls spin water in the wrong direction, so maybe they all drive backwards, too! :p

lol few people has ask me where this shot at

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stovebayen