Choices, choices.....

Reaction score
My P3s just crashed & its done. Where can I purchase just the drone or should I upgrade? Money is tight, so nothing outrageous. I have the DBS mod on controller. I've been happy with the standard, usually for pics, very few vids.

I don't know what bits kissmyace has left of his drone but with that one there's lots missing - with no awesome camera or battery included, it seems. :)
Didn't see that the camera was not included... Not worthy. He may have to purchase an used one.

Yep, camera broke off. I've repaired a broken off camera before, but don't know what else is broken, beside the shell. I think, in my hurry to catch a sunrise shot, I don't think I seated the battery. 140ft up, it shut off & dropped like a rock. Battery was beside the drone, a ways. It flipped over & fell top first

Yep, camera broke off. I've repaired a broken off camera before, but don't know what else is broken, beside the shell. I think, in my hurry to catch a sunrise shot, I don't think I seated the battery. 140ft up, it shut off & dropped like a rock. Battery was beside the drone, a ways. It flipped over & fell top first

Sad for your loss... If the drone took that sort of a hit it may be beyond economic repair.

As macoman has said, and if you want to stick with a P3S, possibly your best course of action might be to buy a used drone if money is very tight - but try to see it flying before buying if possible, maybe using your controller if the seller doesn't have one. But a suitable drone-only package may not be available just when you want one, so you might need to consider buying a used complete set and part out the bits that you don't want.

If the money will stretch to it, for better peace of mind and a guarantee, you could buy a new/refurb P3S and again part out what you don't want.

The last option is to upgrade to a minimum of a P3A, either new or used (with which you could be quite impressed), and sell off your old controller. It all depends on what your budget will stretch to really.

As regards from where, also as mooted, keep your eyes on Ebay and Amazon - and on the classifieds here.

Reactions: macoman
have you tried powering up the drone to see if it works the shell can be replaced fairly cheap if that all the damage.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl