Chilly snow day in Michigan

Reaction score
Just a couple views around my house - battery handled sub-zero surprisingly well, 22 min flight with strong winds.
3042A848-5A63-4729-9B28-E4B29DBA71D8.jpegC5D5682C-F72E-42C7-B16B-BCD21B27B83C.jpeg93C8DB4B-C66C-4023-8F3F-9C061EA4C6FE.jpeg

Last edited:
Great shots D.B. ! Love the first one with the blue tint, I can feel the cold in that picture. Or, perhaps it's because I'm in the midst of a Polar Vortex with a low of -26F tonight, LOL. Thanks you sir for sharing. I enjoyed the look.

And Drestin.......I loved them all and the second to the last one AND the last one ....i loved them a tad more then the first one......because i loved the lights coming out the windows and around the garage doors ....what a great bunch of pictures.......i have a friend that lives Up their mid state and he said its going to be a Minus 49 below zero tomorrow night ! And Drestin "Thanks for the share here" !

And Drestin.......I loved them all and the second to the last one AND the last one ....i loved them a tad more then the first one......because i loved the lights coming out the windows and around the garage doors ....what a great bunch of pictures.......i have a friend that lives Up their mid state and he said its going to be a Minus 49 below zero tomorrow night ! And Drestin "Thanks for the share here" !

Thank you. We are “only” getting down to a couple below lol

That glow in the center house is from my kitchen where my butt is inside and flying out the door!

Reactions: Dragonfly Joe
Reactions: Drestin Black
Maybe Big Al can help me fix why it’s showing one of the photos twice... and different sizes
"Look Close".......ones a closer up picture then the other one ! they both are great.

I Think they are 2 different pictures .

Reactions: Tkoglin
These are not good, nor are they great, they are ( amazing ) These pictures nail everything a Professional Photographer dreams of. Composition, Horizon, Color grade , exposure and that special Pop with a feeling that speaks for itself.
Simple but perfection .

Thank you very much.

They are a bit grainy but that’s ISO 800 for ya - hopefully I can upgrade soon

Great pics! I have had my P4P for a few months but have NEVER been able to capture pics like this! Did you do much post editing? What about ND filters?

Great pics! I have had my P4P for a few months but have NEVER been able to capture pics like this! Did you do much post editing? What about ND filters?

Thank you - Filter not necessary, too dark in fact. Heavy post processing adjusting the tone map and color and sharpness and noise. Wicked winds didn’t help either. First time I had to use sport mode to get her back against a 23 mph head wind.

Wow! The LIGHT and the Composition are Everything! And you got them just right. Nice post work to get things just about perfect. Can't ever seem to get photos of this nature here in Central Florida. However, it did get down to a very cold 47 degrees F last night.
Are you complaining or bragging. lol
I always thought it would make a beautiful picture of the ground fog and palms across the saltwater marsh at rt. 46.

Reactions: Dragonfly Joe

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik