Cheers from North Myrtle Beach, SC

Welcome to Phantom Pilots! :)

Just flew my new Phantom 4 Pro today, which also happens to be the first time I ever flew a drone. WAY COOL! DJI was right when they said it almost flies itself. Wish I bought one a long time ago!
Welcome to the forum. Have fun with your new drone particularly if you've never flown before.
A word of caution: Make sure you learn to fly in Atti mode. DJI uses incredibly complex technology to produce drones that essenially fly themselves. Piloting them is more a matter of pushing them around the sky. All of that will change DRAMATICALLY when and if there is a malfunction in those wonderful features that make it easy to fly.

Thanks for the heads up. I want to learn as much as I can to be as proficient as possible. I'm hoping to gain knowledge from the forum.

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in DJI quadcopters.

Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .:)

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scav8tor