Cheap propellers from Wish.com

Reaction score
Yesterday I watched my drone fall out of the sky because a cheap propeller that I purchased from Wish.com broke off and caused my drone to fall like a brick from 130'.

Learn from my bad experience.

If it is mission critical, don't buy cheap stuff.

Can you imagine what it would be like trying to take Wish.com to court to sue for the replacement cost of a phantom 4 pro?

I bet I wouldn't even get a "Were sorry but you are up the yellow river without a poodle"

Even If I had a hundred lawyers fluent in Mandarin pounding on their front door I wouldn't even get their attention.

I'm not going to buy anything ever again from them.
Propeller on top is DJI, Propeller on bottom is from wish.com
The stripe on DJI is thin silver, Wish.com is wide and grey

20190404_233826.jpg

TOTALLY CORRECT @wa5tef

Never skimp on the critical components that keep your expensive craft airborne. Always use genuine DJI propellers and batteries.

After zooming in on picture that's a clear break alright and a big one too,not seen one shatter that close in before and goes to show how some cheap stuff is,,yes I'm a WISH customer,,,they sell good zigzag papers that about it,,,sorry for your misfortune cause that just sux,,130 good free fall height,,is drone repairable,,,I free fall from 71ft with bad outcome,,sorry again about your drone,,it hurts

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4