Channels on Auto

Reaction score
Hi. Newb here. I had my controller on and took a look at the channel bar in Auto. I live in a fairly rural area although within a mile of a cellular tower. Anyways, the channel bar dances like Christmas lights. Individual channels going from stable to unstable dozens a times a minute.
Even with the AC close by when flying the signal will go weak and then normal sometimes even doing it like it was on a timer. Is this normal?

thanks Eagle54. Airplane mode was off. I was under the Impression that wifi mode had to be on.
,heretc I tried for you,airplane mode on ,just check after turning on that wifi still on :)this p3s but should work on others
1512773744847-1542352194.jpg
1512773791062659537621.jpg

All units CAN benefit from Airplane mode activated ... but the differences are :

P3 Standard requires WIFI to be enabled .... this can be done after Airplane mode activated by selecting WiFi on its own.

P3 Pro / Advanced do not need WiFi and therefore full Airplane Mode activated is good.

Activating Airplane mode frees up processor from searching other 'radio' functions releasing full to the P3 operation.

Nigel

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues