Changing the Home Point, Go4 App

• Thread starter Deleted member 99081
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 99081

I've been asked to use my drone to photograph a famous offshore landmark, from a boat. Can someone please advise me on how to change the Home Point in the Go4 app, so that it updates if I move, rather than it being fixed, please? I think it's fairly straightforward, but I just need to be sure I'm doing it right.

Thanks.

You can update the home point using the buttons below. Tap the button on the left to set the home point to the aircraft's current location. Tap the button on the right to set the home point to the mobile device's current location.

Note: You must be using a mobile device with a GPS receiver when setting the home point to the mobile device's current location. If using a Wi-Fi only Apple device or an Android device that does not contain a GPS receiver, you can add GPS to your mobile device by connecting an external GPS receiver like the Garmin GLO (or one of these other GPS receivers).

DJI-GO-Home-Point-Set.jpg

Thank you very much @msinger, that's really helpful. I'll be using the app on my phone, but not sure if I'll get a GPS signal offshore. I'll look into the GPS receivers you mentioned. Great help!

P.s. @msinger...I'll set the controller home point, I think?? should I also enable Dynamic Home Point?

Thanks again, Stephen

not sure if I'll get a GPS signal offshore
That should be the easiest place to get a signal since nothing will be blocking the sky above.

Reactions: Capt KO

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic