Changing camera settings to JPEG and RAW

Reaction score
My P3A is taking pics only in JPEG. I'd like to change the setting to both JPEG and RAW (DNG). I can't find the "settings" choice to do that. Could someone walk me through the sequence to find that adjustment. Currently on the full flight screen I'm prompting the three horizontal lines at the bottom of the camera functions on the right hand margin of the screen that represent "settings". Once that "settings choices" appears I see no path to the format adjustment.

My P3A is taking pics only in JPEG. I'd like to change the setting to both JPEG and RAW (DNG). I can't find the "settings" choice to do that. Could someone walk me through the sequence to find that adjustment. Currently on the full flight screen I'm prompting the three horizontal lines at the bottom of the camera functions on the right hand margin of the screen that represent "settings". Once that "settings choices" appears I see no path to the format adjustment.

On my P3P you hit menu above the take picture button and then image format and choose RAW

Assuming it's like other Phantoms, you need to have it turned on and connected in order to access all camera settings.

Thanks you guys...the menu prompt was in plain site and I overlooked it. I've finally been flying enough recently to be getting comfortable with all the info available on the screen and now changing camera settings.

Reactions: Oso

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20