Central Valley California

Fresno

Where do you want to meet at ?

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Excellent videography. May we know the settings/filter/post used?

Excellent videography. May we know the settings/filter/post used?

Thanks. IMO vid quality could be better since all I have for post pro is a 7 year old iMAC and iMovie 9. Not powerful enough for 4K clips. Planning to upgrade all of that soon. Vid was shot in 4K and exported to 1080p. With YouTube showing it at 720p doesn't do it justice.

Drone: P3P
App: Litchi
Post Pro: iMovie 9
Camera Settings: ND16 filter, manual, ISO=100, SS=60, vid size=3840x2160 30fps, white balance=5000k, image size=16:9, D filter=D-Log, Sharpness=soft, Contrast=soft, Saturation= -3, Hue=0, Metering=Center, AE Lock=Disabled, Video Format=MOV, Anti Flicker=60 Hz

Reactions: sonof40
Nice, very well done. Living here on Grand Island, in the middle of the delta, I recognize so many of those places, like Big Break, Rio Vista Bridge, Antioch Bridge, Franks Tract.
Makes me want to get out and do some.
Very inspiring indeed, thank you.

Nice, very well done. Living here on Grand Island, in the middle of the delta, I recognize so many of those places, like Big Break, Rio Vista Bridge, Antioch Bridge, Franks Tract.
Makes me want to get out and do some.
Very inspiring indeed, thank you.

Thanks Super Dave. It took 2 weekends to shoot it with my P3P. I pretty much just winged it. Funny that we don't realize how beautiful it is where we live until we take time to really appreciate it in a form of a short vid.

In Tracy, new to this, was looking for a club or group. I have seeing some of the local RC clubs around, do not know if Drones can fly there. Always looking to learn more. P4.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

I'm over the hill from you in San Ramon. I've been to a couple of meetups in the East Bay (Baylands Park in San Jose, and Berkeley Marina) but that's a bit far for you.
If you find a place to fly in your area I'd be up for the drive. Maybe you could start a regular group thing.

We should keep this thread alive. Maybe we'll get enough to form a geographic center.

I'll be flying today at knights ferry. If anyone wants to join best way to reach me is 209 596 0015. I'm mike.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4